Suju Japanese Restaurant
Mandarin Gallery (333A Orchard Road, #04-05)
+65 6737 7764
- Fantastic food. My favourite Japanese restaurant in Singapore. Try the tuna salad with avocado and seaweed.
- grilled salmon belly is seriously life changing level of excellence. must try the pork stir fry in yuzu sauce as the balance is superb n v refreshing! #thomtorieats
- Very nice! Get the grilled fish.
- Mandarin Orchard
- Kurobuta Lion Katsu Don - 3 stars
- Kaisen Chirashi - 3 stars.
- Popular Japanese joint that serves tasty and fresh dishes. Casual but still on the pricey side especially for dinner.
- Teishoku Lunch Set
- Service not good as expected
- Very good japanese (home)food
- Must try thier namban. Sashimi also nice.
- Crowd favorite. Funny how it's become incredibly family/kid friendly. Homemade tofu dessert and cooked foods rule here. I think there are better place for sushi/sashimi.
- Gindara is fresh and the meat from katsudon is tender yet the skin is crispy.yummy.
- Best gindara in town
- Bad restaurant with poor service. The waitress told us the food quality is reflected in the menu prices- which is so wrong. Overpriced bad food. We asked for green tea and they gave us Chinese tea.
- have to say this is the the the worst japanese restaurant in Singapore. sashimi quality , not fresh and when u ask them...they dont care just eat the bad quality food
- Amazing seafood ramen!
- Tamagoyaki and miso over Hokkaido potatoes
- there's just something really yummy about the rice here!