376 Main St (Burgess School Road)
Sturbridge, MA 01566
12:00pm - 9:00pm
- Packed with a wait for tables on Lenten Fridays but well worth a wait.
- You're going to wait on a Friday or Saturday night, but well worth it
- Amazing food and drinks!!
- Delicious smoked mussels
- Best clam chowder I have ever had.
- Great little place. Casual an comfortable boardwalk feel.
- Get the chowder fries. They are simply amazing!!!
- Menu prices and webpage prices didnt match.
- The clam chowder was short on clam and long on cream and potato. The spicy calamari only had two banana pepper rings and some kinda asian chili sauce. I expected a lot more the reviews and ratings
- The food is great! Wonderful staff
- Perfection...a great version of oysters Rockefeller. Great beer selection too.
- Don't sit at the bar to order food after around 9pm, unless you enjoy brutal service and enjoy feeling bad asking for simple requests such as salt/pepper/water etc.
- Had clam chowder with No clams..Chef said it was the luck of the draw? Was not impressed at all did'nt eat it and they did'nt take it off our bill ...will not return..
- Everything is great....oysters Rockefeller are my favorite
- Love love love! This place doesn't seem very nice from the outside but once you walk you'll be completely shocked. Very romantic, small seafood restaurant. The mahi mahi was incredible!
- Sit at the bar! Kayla is the best.
- Awesome food. Great service. Will go back
- Try the seafood tacos! They are a seasonal item and the menu changes often. They charge for refills but the excellent service makes up for this. You wont wait long even when it is crowded. Good staff!