The Stuffed Pig
- Lobster Benedict with spinach!!! Be sure to have cash they don't take credit cards..
- Great breakfast.. usually. It honestly depends on who is working and what you order. When it's good it's great though. Atmosphere excellent.
- Definitely have the mimosa. The lobster omlette is good but the simple ham, egg and cheese sandwich was great.
- Gravy pig or the butterscotch chocolate chip pancakes. Yum
- Cash only and flies everywhere even inside the restaurant! Offer fresh OJ and its Publix brand
- Definitely not going again! This place is terrible! The first time was very good, but today they served us terrible food and service is worst and worst. Don't go!
- Good food but the waitress seems annoyed by the tourists.
- Crab stuffed omelette just amazing. Also the lobster egg benedict out of this world
- Great breakfast
- Food takes forever to come, over an hour some times.
- The 'Crabby' Benedict will take you right to the heaven. Itself is worth the trip to the Florida keys.
- Lobster Benedict is awesome!
- Best brunch in Marathon. Try the seafood omelet.
- Best egg sandwich outside of new york. They use kaiser rolls!
- Great breakfast in Marathon, FL
- Breakfast delicious!
- Both our orders were wrong. When pointed out (mine missing crab, his had cheese which he cannot eat) we were treated like it was somehow our fault. Then we were overcharged. Go anywhere else.
- Start with a mimosa!
- This place is the perfect breakfast spot! Scenic seating out back, very friendly staff and huge menu! Breakfast food is amazing and don't miss the bloody Mary's! Reasonably priced and cash only
- Don't leave your wallet on the table. They will steal it.