Straw Hat Restaurant
- Get the Crayfish. You may think you want something else. You don't. The crayfish is what you need. Have I mentioned the crayfish?
- The blackened chicken breast is great if you like spicy food
- Was a disaster experience....i guess is the summer time!!!!
- The big eye tuna flatbread is hands down one of the best things I've ever eaten. Truffle essence, beyond delicious!!!
- A delicious and scenic choice, and right on the Frangipani Property. You can't go wrong with any of the fish dishes, but if you're feeling adventurous try Scott's favorite, the curried goat!
- The jerk pork sandwich rocks! And really different but good fries. Flat, but quality.
- Curried goat. Do it.
- #FabuLIST #DubiDO for lunch order the tuna bites and a pina colada. Enjoy the beach views. DubiDONT get the shrimp mahi lobster taco. Too much pepper seasoning. Didnt like the Daly drink.
- Great service and the best view. The lobster tacos were great.
- The view is amazing and our friend, Shane, is one of the main reasons we love dining here. The tuna flat bread is one of my favorite things on the island.
- Simply the best restaurant on Anguilla for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Fish sandwich and fries are awesome! Sunset views. Great people. Epic beach.
- Shrimp tacos with mango creme fraiche, unbelievable!
- Very attentive staff. Great entertainment. Martinis were not great, but drinks were tasty and good. Tried blackened chicken and tuna. Both great. A bit pricy, but very good.
- Food below averages...Staff not attentive!!!Great location but the rest very disappointed...
- Straw hat fish sandwich and fries are so yummy and one of the best items on the menu. Great service too
- Was negative welcome from some staff...incredible no respect!!
- Everything is great....and get at least one order of fries. They're thin, crisp, and unusually good. The waitstaff is warm & friendly.
- The Crispy Snapper was amazing! Friendly staff and an amazing view to complement a great menu. Wish I had found out about the place days earlier!
- The grilled Mahi special with risotto was fabulous
- Make sure you try the tuna flatbread. Avoid the gazpacho.