- This is by far the best coffee in Bushwick. Nothing else even comes close.
- Opened by a former Oslo Coffee barista, Bushwick's Strangeways stays true to its roots and still uses their coffee. There isn't much seating, but the service is friendly and the music is great.
- One of the few coffee shops with Maple Flavor. Simply sweet and delicious. No WiFi which only makes it more relaxed. Great place to be.
- They're actually using four barrel coffee nowa marked improvement from Oslo
- Best coffee in Bushwick!
- Only one option for ice tea but amazing little baguettes with apricot jam and Brie. Quality food with quality vibes
- Try the coconut + espresso invention during summer. This place gets its pastries from Balthazar. The almond croissant is game changing
- Seriously phenomenal espresso using Four Barrel's Guatemala Chuito Caturra
- The Cortado game is strong here.
- The service is annoyingly lax, but this is easily the best coffee in Bushwick.
- My favorite shop in bushwick. They always make sure to get every cup perfect and have a great selection of beans.
- Everything I've had here is fantastic. The owner knows a great deal about coffee and everyone there is very nice. They also have delicious breakfast burritos, pastries from Balthazar and great music.
- The best coffee in the neighborhood by a pretty significant margin
- Iced coffee
- Coffee is a bit too sour
- Great donut, terrible macchiato.
- MAPLE LATTE SAVES MY LIFE