Stokes Grill & Bar
- Don't dance in the bathroom, Unless you can do the splits.
- Get yourself a pitcher of sangria & you'll be posting this as a tip in no time!
- Happy hour (3-6pm) tapas: Aztec nachos and wings.
- In general, the food is not seasoned enough. The popular chicken enchiladas are creamy, cheesy, and have good texture, but no soul. The butternut squash enchiladas tastes like candied yams. Too sweet!
- Have some wine! The Aztec nachos and happy hour tacos are also good!
- The huevos rancheros are amazing!!
- Cancun margaritas!!!!!
- Ask for 'inner beauty'. Awesome!
- great food and wine list- be sure to try the enchiladas!
- OMG,the Sharon enchilada rocks!!
- Orgasmic corn chowder.
- Hit and miss.
- Weekend Bloody Mary bar is extensive
- enchiladas are pretty killer. you really can't go wrong. Stokes is good
- Aztec nachos!!!!
- $1.99 margaritas are actually $7 unless you ask, as the servers won't tell you
- The last time I was there I tried a bite of my friends nachos and I've been wanting to go back so I can get them for myself.
- Ya ya's spicy sausage tacos are really yummy and not too hot.
- Margaritas are served over ice in big glasses. Try the Blue Cancun!
- Taquitos and Happy Hour are both great! Their Omaha steak is the best steak I've ever had!!