New American, Bar
- Best customer service in town. The owners are fantastic.
- Everything is good!! Pretzel sandwiches are amazing!!
- Best place in the area for delicious soup or chili on a cold day.
- Try any of their homemade soups! My favorites are the Crab Bisque and the Chilled Apple-Peach.
- Great beer selection. They'll let you try before you buy, which is awesome since it's hard to tell by name if you'll enjoy a certain beverage.
- Great lunch spot. Surprisingly large selection of beer. The sandwiches and soups are great. Highly recommend it for a lunch spot. Usually not overly crowded also.
- Service was terrible. Food just okay
- Try the Dank pressed sandwich. It's great!
- You can't go wrong. Sandwiches, soups, great homemade salad dressings, hamburgers, and the awesome pizzas!
- All the food is great. My favorite is the Cuban sandwich. They also have a great selection of craft beer and delicious pizza! A must try in the North Hills!!
- Great sandwiches and craft beer selection.
- The hidden gem of the North Hills! Tons of bottles and drafts now!
- Stokes is expanding and adding a bar! They currently serve beer and wine!
- Pizza is now on the menu!!
- Get the Hot Chix," a chicken sandwich with an original buffalo sauce and blue cheese. - CBS Pittsburgh
- Buffalo ck Mac n Chz and tomato pepper jack are worth the trip.
- Gotta try the Green Fries