33105 Cape Kiwanda Dr
Pacific City, OR 97135
- So not worth it!
- Delicious London Fog!
- The service was friendly and fast, and the coffee was good. It's a little cramped while they're under construction, so I was glad that three of us were able to get in and out in five minutes.
- The coffee is always TOO hot!
- Good for coffee. The breakfast sandwiches and wraps are reheated.
- Good coffee shop fast Wi-Fi makes for a productive morning
- They never seem to be open in the late afternoon when I need my caffiene fix
- Great coffee done right...rare for beach towns. Good food as well.
- My hubby and I got two sausage breakfast crescents and one small white mocha and it was almost $20! The sausage and egg were still cold!
- At one point they gave you free ice cream not anymore I guess also some male Barista was rude to me WTF?
- Pelican Pub & Brewery just across the street. Award winning beer and the home of beer cuisine. Ask for a brewery tour!