Steak 'n Shake
American, Burgers, Breakfast
10:00am - 3:00am
- Read the signs during your hour wait at the drive thru. They're pretty funny.
- The staff must have down syndrome to be this slow.
- Their service is god awful. If you can go to a different location, do it.
- Never go on a Friday night. The service is horrible and very slow
- Go inside to order. Drive thru is super slow.
- Good ass food here
- If Christie is your waitress ask for another one, she's rude and has an attitude problem.
- New nutter butter and fudge brownie shake, also 3d grilled cheese steakburger. fyi servers every where only make 2.83 an hour thanks.:-)
- eat the royal steak burger.. so so good
- Getting a milkshake is a must.
- Kids eat free weekends...remember your coupons
- When you order a milkshake they give you glasses of water in this little cup that you could take shots out of
- They dont know how to take an order after midnite and make sure you have the correct food.
- Avoid at all costs. Most horrible place ever with a horrible manager.
- Ask for Renee - she has a great attitude, and is one of the best. Give her the pass phrase "the bird is in the nest", so she knows you read this!
- Kids eat free on weekends..one free kids plate per $8 spent -does not include kids drinks/shakes..not bad & NO COUPON NEEDED
- Double steakburger w cheese... simply fucking delicious
- If you get a short girl server with fake long red hair and braces, name starting with an S, change servers...she's a bitch with the worst service I've ever experienced
- The milkshakes are amazing.
- Don't eat here. Servers are dumb and the food is subpar and overpriced. Mcdonalds is a better choice.