Steak 'n Shake
American, Fast Food, Burgers
- Bring a pillow so you can take naps in between visits from your waiter. Slowest service E.V.E.R.
- Happy hour (2-4 am/pm weekdays) = bogo milkshakes
- I do not recommend the key lime shake
- Orange Freezes here are classic and delicious!
- Swap out the fries that come with most meals for something healthier (mayb baked beans?) to feel less guilty when going to Steak & Shake.
- Our waiter Matt did a fantastic job! Jacob, The manager in duty, was in there helping where ever he could as well making the place hum. Best SnS experience I've had in a long time! Thank you!
- Food is generally cheap, service is somewhat piss poor
- Nice place to eat but frequently understaffed. 50/50 chance of being served in a timely manner
- Nutella and Butterfingers Milkshakes!!!
- Delicious shakes and gets you filled when your really hungry!
- Great place for a cheap meal. Sign up for their emails and they'll send you a birthday meal as a gift.
- Worst service ever...food took forever & wasn't even hot. Wish they'd just hire some employees that would actually do their jobs.
- Don't come here if its full of high schoolers that have been underaged drinking
- Tables were dirty and they were not busy at all. There's no reason for there to be a mess.
- The little mini burgers are perfect size for the little munchkins :))
- The chocolate milkshakes sometimes taste funny.
- Adguyk's favorite is the "buttery" one! He's a haus!!