Steak 'n Shake
American, Fast Food, Burgers
- Drinks and shakes are 1/2 off between 2-4pm and 2-4am. The Butterfinger shake is where it's at.
- You can't go wrong with 4 meals under $4, plus kids eat free all weekend!
- Kids love the shakes
- The new salted caramel pretzel shake is AMAZING. If you like a mixture of sweet and salty you'll love this unique treat.
- If you have hours to kill then come here cause it takes forever to get your food lol
- This place has the WORST service. There are about 4 or 5 servers and 3 tables and haven't gotten our drinks yet.
- Nice location. My food was the right temperature. More appetizing then the Hallandale location
- I used my birthday coupon I downloaded online for a free double burger and cheese-fries. I order a tropical banana shake and it was the bomb!
- So cheap and so good. They have milkshake happy hours. Seriously?
- Any steak and shake you goto be prepared to wait a hour even if its empty
- Great place
- Need to try all shakes
- I had the garlic double steak burger with Swiss cheese & guac! It was one of the best burgers I've had here Great service & atmosphere. Definitely a great go 2 for a quick meal
- Tasty greasy foods, fair price and friendly staff most of the time. Average wait time is 20 minutes tho.
- Fresh, good for late night, spicy chicken
- Service is slow. Food is ok. Shakes are great.
- Try there $4 dollar menu and the food is decent and the price is right
- Having a early dinner with Leira
- Drive-thru is pathetically slow. I waited in line (only two cars) for 20 minutes (I was watching the clock), only to find out I had to dine in to get the free kids meal with two adult entrees.