9 S White Horse Pike (at Somerdale Rd)
Somerdale, NJ 08083
- The food was actually really good, until this dead fly was found on my boyfriend's plate as he was almost done with his meal. So gross!
- The best French dip sandwiches anywhere!
- Mini Meals are huge. Chicken Parm is really good.Pork Roll Sandwich not on the menu, but they were able to put together a combo with a sandwich on a good Kaiser roll with a side of cole slaw and fre
- Owners and Service are hospitable in here..
- Great pie and omelets
- Order the Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Cookie!
- The prime rib was really good. Their menu isn't online but they have every food you could imagine. Decent food, I like Stratford down the road a bit better
- Decent service, always fast, no matter how busy.
- African-americans are treated unfairly at this establishment! Never experience blatant racism until I visited this restaurant! I left completely speechless!
- Used to be an excellent diner. I have concerns when a Chef can't cook Eggs or toast an English muffin. Eggs Benedict, muffin burnt first round, eggs over cooked where yolk was solid second round.
- Great service and a homey atmosphere.
- French toast. That is all
- French dip was delicious
- Had a craving for fries calamari. I ordered it here and was SO disappointed! It was cut really thick and the consistency was weird. Flavor of the breading was lacking. I threw the rest away.
- Fried oysters are bangin'
- Don't get the fried calamari its fake n gross lmao
- Trying some brisket of beef at the Starview. Let's see if its as good as Howard' moms.
- Their Subs are absolutely the BEST!!! LOL! ;) The Italian & Turkey! Whoot! Whoot!
- The food is awesome,the service,not so much.but it's worth the wait
- Also the portions on lunch specials and generous...