3188 Hongmei Rd | 虹梅路3188号 (Huaguang Rd | 华光路)
+86 400 820 6998
- The "free wifi" here requires you to have a local China cell phone number, on which you will receive an SMS text message code. Use that to login from the Internet to enable access. Enjoy!
- I love the Raisin Scones :-)
- Please all you people. You think starbucks is like your own living room, unfortunately its not there are others. Also the next customer is not your maid neither are the employee.THROW YOUR OWN TRASH.
- Save 2 RMB and make it "personal" using your own coffee mug.
- Don't bother with the lame member card they always push. I am fond of their raisin scones though.
- I love the hot green tea latte and the java chip green tea
- always order the tried and true (mocha, caramel macchiato, Americano, etc). the flavor of the Tiramisu latte is faint and watered-down
- Apparently if you use a china Unicom card the code sms doesn't apply to you
- i hate to connection wifi to China mobile network .troublesome to waiting for message passwords by China mobile. Restrictions of Internet surfing duration.
- Caramel macchiato!