- Caffeine break... my latte w 3 pumps rasp 2 pumps vanilla & shot of espresso & my lemon blueberry scone!!!
- To all customers, please don't stay long specially during peak hours, find a better place to study for students, peak hours between 7am to 11am
- Very friendly staff here
- Packed with students studying on Saturday afternoon. Can be difficult finding a seat.
- Sparkling matcha lemonade is good.
- This Starbucks have a tables with nice lamps
- try local options and snacks
- Replace all milk with soy, saves energy, trust me!
- Good seats
- Friendly baristas and ample seating with the new extension.
- Great location but forever infested with muggers.
- nice spot !! you must come if you visit Singapore ^-^
- Ice Shaken Lemon Tea (Zen) Top Notch!
- Fill in starbucks online survey & get a free tall beverage of ur choice! (not sure if this applies to reward card holders) but yaye, got my compli rasp currant frappe! Everyday I'm starbuckin'!
- China Batista here damn sotong. I'm v particular w my coffee. Ordered iced ristretto w 2 pumps vanilla 3 pumps raspberry & dash of Irish cream, venti. But I got a regular decaf 3V & 2R in grande.ugh
- Best of luck finding a table or a power outlet in the evening!
- Great staff, small and generally crowded, have always managed to find a seat either indoor or outdoor... Even Sunday afternoon I got a sofa and a table... And a power outlet after a bit of negotiating
- Sam is one of the friendliest Starbucks store managers in Singapore!
- Only problem students mugging which i hate!
- Staffs are so "Bon Qui Qui " WTF