- One of 7 Starbucks on earth that serves alcohol. IMHO this is a great idea!
- Check out the old bank vault.
- The girl who makes the coffee has an awfull actitude!!!! Java is better! With better treat to customers!
- The atention sucks ! Go to Java!
- Nice setting in an old hank complete with vault! Nice outdoor seating and the Ketchum Visitor's Centre is inside too.
- This really is a beautiful location - but BUSY so get there early!
- Typical Starbucks. Friendly staff
- It's a Starbucks. Love it, hate it, tolerate it. Nothing new here. The building & space, however, are phenomenal. Great public space for relaxing & interacting.May be the nicest Starbucks I've been to
- Easily the coolest Starbucks I've stepped foot into. Oh, and they serve wine and beer to boot!
- This is the most kid-friendly Starbucks I've come across! My two four-year-olds spent an hour here playing, reading, etc in the kids' area while I enjoyed my drink!
- the best Starbucks I have ever been to.
- rice milk!
- Peppermint Mocha Season.
- Ask for clover press coffee