5:00am - 8:30pm
5:30am - 8:00pm
5:30am - 8:00pm
- They're a city location with an actual parking lot! (And it's free!)! Great for commuters who don't want to pay to park just to get their daily fix.
- This Starbucks feels like Antarctica.
- This place is small but there is seating outside. So it's great on nice summer days.
- "The Starbucks with a deck" where Clarendon Blvd merges into Wilson Blvd, can not beat it !!
- Mocha cookie crumble frappuccino is their new (delicious!!!!) summer drink. Definitely worth trying.
- This is a busy Starbucks with not a lot of indoor seating space. Might not be the best area for a meeting!
- It is slow, has been for 11 years now. Lynn street is not, same GM.
- This location is a joke. Staff are slow and there is always a 20+ minute wait whether there are four people in line or 40.
- Go to this Starbucks branch on a sunny day. They've got a spacious deck where you can work on your tan and enjoy a view of the Rosslyn skyline.
- Crowded during the morning rush, but otherwise situated in a surprisingly quiet, shady spot a nice respite, and rather different from other Starbucks locations. Most seating is on an outside deck.
- Quick service and a cute patio.
- Get here before 7 to beat the rush!
- Mobile orders take closer to 5-10 min, not 2.
- Bathroom passcode is 5-4-3-2-1. You're welcome.
- long lines in the morning during the week. limited parking, but accessible from both Courthouse and Rosslyn metros.
- They don't have much for breakfast, but their parfaits are pretty good.
- Dwight is the best AM barista. He knows what I want before I do...and he never forgets my name!
- Were in early on weekday and service was good and quick!
- Quietest Starbucks in Arlington on the weekend. There are five parking spots, if you're lucky to get one.
- ACs high. A little too cold to stay for a long time.