Milepost 78.7 NB, NJ Turnpike (at Joyce Kilmer Service Area)
Milltown, NJ 08850
- wake up with Starbucks
- Take a nice Jamaica blend to the park next door with the banana walnut bread.
- My Favorite Starbucks on I-95 North(NJ turnpike). The Baristas are amazing.. and always smile and greet you and thy always makes the perfect drink..
- Any Starbucks you can find at a rest stop while driving I95 is like a beacon. Standard food and coffee, but worth the stop.
- Always a good choice for coffee.
- Fix the frigging scanners!!!! Cheap owner!!!!
- As far a coffee quality this is a good Starbucks. However, they won't spring for the reader that allows you to pay with your Iphone. You have to hand them your phone. SPEND SOME PROFITS PEOPLE!
- They would not accept my Starbucks gift card.
- Say no whip cuz they won't ask you. ;)
- The seasonal specials are usually on point.
- Take your coffee into the park next door for a relaxing atmosphere outside!
- Don't come here if you want coffee. No flavor. Basically they served me hot brown water.