220 E Broadway St
Mount Pleasant, MI 48858
- They accept cash only for payment.
- This place is awesome. Some drunk ass threw up at a table next to us the waitress felt so bad she gave everyone around the area 10% off. And the food is always so good!!!!!!
- American and Swiss are the only cheese choices for omelettes. Bummer.
- #4 is my fav for the last 15 years lol
- On of the best places for breakfast in Mount Pleasant. You might have to wait a while (because it's so popular), but it is worth the wait.
- Number 4 is where it's at
- The most amazing homemade bread! Everything I've had here is awesome!!
- Awesome Homemade Food!! Get the Turkey Salad Sandwich and the Chicken Soup with homemade noodles!! Sooo Good!
- Such a happy, humble place. Endless coffee, good American food. No frills. Classic.
- Pay only with cash... Don't worry, there's an atm across the street
- Best breakfast!
- Some important advice from Stan's and the Saginaw Chippewa Indian Tribe's Fire Department
- Service is SO slow, so don't expect breakfast to be a quick stop! The waitresses are very friendly and you can't beat the food at the prices though!
- Very cheap prices! Large portions, too! Large enough that their veggie omelette, for example, is breakfast AND lunch for me, for like $6.
- Cash OR local check
- Worst service and weirdest hours in town.
- Great food. The only negative is cash only. No credit cards accepted.
- The breakfast bagels are soooo good!! Best breakfast in town. Sometimes a long wait at the table but it's worth jt
- Best breakfast in town!