2349 Seven Springs Blvd
New Port Richey, FL 34655
- The food is always good here! So is the crew!
- Nice place and friendly people, bartenders are great!!!!
- It's called stadium dummy not satdium
- They were on dirty dining!
- Browns backers babyyyyyyyh
- Great wings and chili cheese fries.
- Eat a wingey!
- The fried mushrooms were fantastic.
- Great food, hefty portions and awesome service!
- Lena is an awesome server! Do yourself a favor and try the nachos.
- Stevie boneless habanero wings are awesome if you like hot if not there's a variety of other flavors that you will love
- The OWNER actually ACCEPTS the "GIFT" Card for THIS PLACE, ($20, $15, or $10 respectfully) that is awarded at Trivia each Sunday when he wins one, which is quite often! He gets BOO'D every time...
- The boneless wings taste great and are great deal. Dont try the habanero.
- Wow! Had a horrible experience... usually its great but this time thr food was disgusting!! -_-
- Do not expect quick service.
- Food is ok server didn't even know what type beers they had . Then it took forever to get a beer. Was disappointed since owner is a Chicago guy and so am I
- Stop making a new location fukktards.. ill take every last one bitches
- Great place to chill. Staff is great. Food is good and beers are cold.
- Ask for Olena!
- Great wings