158 St-Viateur (Rue Waverly)
Montréal, QC H2T 2L3
- Good but fairmount's sesame bagel wins. They do sell mini cream cheese packets here though.
- 24/7/365. They never close! Buy only what you need on the spot; they're best warm and fresh.
- Famous bagel joint.
- Bagels fresh out of the oven
- This spot is an annex where they make bagels for supermarkets and such. Check their original location across the street, going towards Parc.
- Debating between St-Viateur and Fairmount? St-Viateur has a rosemary bagel that is a must try.
124 rue Saint-Viateur Ouest (coin Waverly)
74 Fairmount O (entre St-Urbain & Clark)
3895 boul. Saint-Laurent (entre St-Cuthbert & Napoléon)