St. Martin's Wine Bistro
$ $ $
3020 Greenville Ave (at Marquita Ave.)
Dallas, TX 75206
- Hold out for dessert and get a special chocolate martini.
- gotta get champagne brie soup - it's like a bowl of velvet...in your mouth!
- Brunch is on point. I recommend the crab cake Benedict!
- Went here with my family for Thanksgiving dinner. Had the Lobster Bisque, Salmon, and Cheesecake. All of it was phenomenal. Great food and great atmosphere.
- The Chilean Sea Bass is to die for!!!!
- Champagne Brie soup = heaven! Everything = wonderful!
- Restaurant week menu is INCREDIBLE try it.
- The Champagne Brie soup and the Creme Brle plus the old school atmosphere are the reasons I come here. Alot!
- Chocolate silk pie was amazing!
- Try the beef tenderloin Dianne and chocolate terrine. Outstanding and a good value. Service, superb.
- The sole is amazing!
- Champagne Brie Soup
- The duck is great!
- The French-American food is top-notchtry the grilled portabella or pork tenderloinand our knowledgeable waiter accommodated varying wine tastes at the table by splitting glasses of red and white.
- Champagne Brie soup
- Awesome all around restaurant. They also list great offers on TangoTab, who donates a meal every time you use them. And, it's free. http://apps.tangotab.com