1-1-24 Krystal Point (Jalan Tun Dr Awang)
Bayan Lepas, Pulau Pinang 11900
+60 4-637 0693
- Love the barbecue here. Free flow of side dishes and friendly service. Price is cheaper than Daorea
- The bulgogi is delicious
- Side dishes and main courses are nice. Price is reasonable. But the service is sucks!
- Tried their bbq pork on revisit.It is so nice! It is one of the best for me.Kimchi pancake is too soggy,not recommended,but the original pancake is good.
- WIFI: ssambap123
- Booked for 7pax at 7pm. Went there and gave us a super squeezy place. Asked the waiter and he showed his attitude to us. No more next time lady boss showed the same face and stupid attitude!
- Good food with reasonal price
- Delicious food, reasonable price.
- Valuable lunch set promotion for weekdays.
- Staff is a bit slow mo... but is friendly... less proactive serving their customers
- Good service here.
- BAD SERVICE
- Super duper bad service.
- No matter how good reviews that you have . Staff was so bad sound And bad attitude . Voice tone loud and shout when talk with us and I call him repeats because can't heard clear . No next time !!
- Acceptable food. Rather good place for gathering as they have separate rooms.
- Kimchi stew taste not bad and the price is affordable.The serving size is quite big.Love all the side dishes especially the potato salad
- Service is like shit. Owner will call you to question you if you don't pick up the phone & proceed to hang up on you. Very rude.
- Decent food, decent selections in menu and reasonable price. The only gripe I have is the ventilation in this restaurant. The place's a goddamn smokehouse!
- Kimchi stew tastes like tomato soup but the BBQ is not bad. Price is a lil cheaper compare to Daorae and Aza-aza
- 2 sets of BBQ is enough for 3 without having to add rice. Just replenish the lettuce will do. Be early on weekends without having to queue for a table. Icon City branch opening in October 2015.