Gastropub, Beer Garden, Bar
$ $ $
- This place has fast and friendly staff with a sincere service approach.
- food's not bad, but pricey. bartenders aren't very good at pulling the beers, and have a tendency to serve short pints with too much head instead of full pints.
- Good choice of beers. Happy hour after 9 p.m. Drink twice pay one. Food is regular.
- Woah...happy hour from 1800-2000 /// 2100-2200 (you can also 'back-order' to have drinks waiting in the wings for you after 'happy hour') Brilliant.
- 1 for 1 at 11am-7pm; 9pm-11pm. Huge range of draft beers here. Most imptly they hav my fav koppaberg strawberry cider! (:
- Beef burger is delicious. Must try.
- Great place to spend a lazy afternoon with the wide range of happy hour promos!
- Don't miss the 1 for 1 beer before 7pm
- 1-for-1 tonight!
- Stick to the main-worthy appetiser: the chilli dog sandwich ($12). Savor the smoked and spicy chicken sausage in a toasted bun. It has a delicious meaty finish from the chilli con carne on top.
- RUN. AWAY. The river probably serves up better junk.
- Next to river fine place. Catch happy hour 1+1
- Great range of beers
- 1-for-1 drinks - I'm sold! Both drinks have to be the same. The Lychee Mint Freeze is perfect for cooling off in our hot weather.
- Nachos, Pork and cheese sausage and spring chicken are delicious!
- After 9pm 1for1 for wine, beer, cocktails !
- Amazing happy hour. Possibly the cheapest (decent) pint in Singapore?
- Good food, chill ambience and a nice view of CQ!
- Happy hour! Our fave after office hang out
- Ordered a bottle of sparkling water and a 1/2 pint of beer and got a bottle of still water and a pint. Two mistakes out of two. I hope they're not getting wrong in the bill too.