Coffee Shop, Food & Drink
3324 W 6th St Ste C (at Catalina St.)
Los Angeles, CA 90020
- The drinks are expensive and sweet, and there's a minimum number of orders for groups. But the vibe is nice, and it's open late. The Adlay Korean Tea has milk and is not vegan.
- Cool spot to hangout with the open storefront. Spensive though!
- Boba iced coffee is the best for those who like it sweet but are too lazy to mix it themselves... Plus, one free refill!
- Try fruit shaved ice with strawberry ice cream! Yum!
- Iced Chai tea latte here is the bomb.
- Iced peach tea<3
- Waffle is soooo good
- The waffle is overpriced, but it is delicious!
- Free refills on a lot of the drinks. The green tea latte is amazing here.