The Sports Club (五陵會)
Chinese, Social Club
4/F, South China Bldg, 1-3 Wyndham St
+852 2523 3872
- Private dining club, but truly fantastic Chinese food. Every dish from starters to desserts were excellent, flawlessly executed with great fresh ingredients. Fish and seafood is especially good.
- My fave dishes are Maggie spare ribs, crispy skin chicken, salty egg bitter melon, clear broth beef brisket, sweet n sour pork and The Victor
- Nice environment with huge terrace. Salty duck, deep fried oysters are the best. But the baked sago pudding is just so so
- This is a private membership club, never know it exists in the past decades! I am still savouring the dishes: sweet & sour pork, tofu, shrimp with egg white, double boil soup! Delicious Cantonese food
- Closed for renovation between June 5 and July 12
- The prawn toast is a delicious light snack or appetizer.
- fried fish is a must try. Baked stuffed crab shell and sweet sour pork is very good too