Spielman Coffee Roasters
Coffee Shop, Bagels
- Break numerous Kosher rules by ordering the bacon cheddar bagel number dubbed "the Rabbi's Nightmare."
- Here is your bagel place. The bagels are real. Also, the owner's son is big in Japan. He produces cassette tapes. The end.
- Cash and credit accept. Salt bagels are awesome, and drip is good. Free wifi. A+
- All of the employees are really kind and seem to genuinelyenjoy working there. Such a pleasant place to meet a friend or have morning coffee on your own
- Oooh, baby, baby, - the Salt & Pepper bagel is here to stay! Get it toasted with the lox plate.
- Get the Lox Plate!
- everything bagel with chive cream cheese is the best thing you'll ever eat for $3
- Good bagels, needs bike parking.
- There's a fennel raisin bagel that is so good, they also have some delicious smoked pepper cream cheese. Just not in combination with each other.
- Hot pepper cream cheese + + + everything bagel
- Love their bagels - closest to NY I've found. Their coffee tastes like charred moss - this seems to be the Portland coffee flavor profile.
- Go with "the seedy" and a schmear. I recommend the salmon, but if vegan they have tofu cream cheese. One of the best bagels I've had since I left New York.
- The small latte is the best you'll ever have.
- 2.75 for a tasty bagel with cream cheese? Yes please.
- Woke up, had a $5 sandwich bagel and bought coffee that was roasted that very morning. BLOOM.
- Baristas are slow, rather than multi task orders they make one drink at a time, no sense of urgency at all. Don't ever, EVER, bring your kids in here, small space, they will ruin everyone else's day.
- Make sure they cut the bagels.
- The salt and pepper bagel rules! One of my fave Portland bagels.
- Amazing bagels and a great assortment of cream cheeses including salted caramel.