G/F, The Repulse Bay, 109 Repulse Bay Rd
+852 2292 2821
- Their guava ice cream is HEAVENLY. So is the beef rendang, and pretty much everything else on the menu. Seriously.
- I will reiterate: you MUST get a coconut if you come here! succulent, and juicy. yumzika!
- Southeast asian cuisine set in a former hotel - very good vibes for a weekend lunch
- Lovely relaxed restaurant, with good service & great food. Loved the beef rendang & the Laksa had lots of seafood. Naan was light & fluffy. Prices quite high, but portions were big & quality was high.
- Very warm atmosphere, good service, excellent food, very delicious tom kha gai
- Food is still pretty good, but service is truly miserable.
- they take online reservations #win
- Cosy interior and very friendly waiters!
- Do not leave anything on the table. I left my two rings on the table and it is now lost forever. Outrageous.
- Pork neck, chicken murgh masala, naan bread, coconut ice-cream. Sit outside on cooler evenings. Parking and validation available.
- Love the duck curry. Really nice prawn cakes. Lime soda is authentic. Good place for early lunch.
- Samosa, morning glory!
- Butter Chicken a must! Wagyu beef noodles one of the best. Fried calamari also very good. Skip the Malaysian egg rolls. That was a huge disappointment. Service not the greatest
- If they say they are fully booked, just show up..
- The beef rendang is a MUST try.
- I am a sucker for the Asian salad appetizer. Always have one as a starter to share.
- Very cozy, very delicious curries. Make sure you get a fresh coconut as well.
- Reservations recommended. Large outdoor seating area. Everything can be made with your level of spice. Nice casual. Beef terriaki served like a steak, tender, but just ok. Kids fried fish no flavor.
- Fantastic and authentic food. Feels like you are in Thailand