Spice Route Asian Bistro + Bar
Thai, Sushi, Asian
$ $ $
- if you go here, check out the bathrooms...you'll see why when you do.
- Try the Lychee Martini!!! It won't disappoint!
- The toilet paper is like woven panda fur on my ass.
- Slow service and veggies and beef were cold. The broccoli appears freezer burned.
- love it, you should try the lemon chicken!!! Everything was pretty good (if you like duck on the rare side, they do it fantastic!)
- Good place for a glass of wine after work. Really nice space ... struggle to see it as a place to eat...
- As a vegan, I had their Spicy Stir Fried Eggplant which wasn't spicy at all. It was more sweet, but it was delish. Couldn't complain.
- The bathrooms are phenomenal and the patio is gorgeous!
- TIFF 2012 TIP: Single TIFF visitors will find something worth looking at at Spice Route. A favourite of the after-work crowd, it's known for its Asian fusion cuisine, stiff well-crafted drinks & scene
- See and be-seen spot for style, drinks...oh and they have good food too, but above all: be seen. And cool bathrooms. Groovy.
- Overpriced mediocre Asian food. Head over to Chinatown if you want some good Asian food that won't cost u a fortune :p
- Overpriced and pretentious - food quite disappointing considering the price and decor
- Having drinks and dinner with a colleague. Love this vibe. This place seems very popular. The ambiance is great! I ordered the whole red snapper & a mojito
- Terrible food nice decor.
- Ps, service is pathetic!! We ordered drinks at the lounge and not only did it take ages for them to take our order, but they charged a drink that never came and complained about not leaving enough tip
- In all honesty, the restaurant is more decor and less good food. It's not bad, but you certainly don't pay for what you get. The Pekin Duck was ok, but if you like decent sized portions go elsewhere
- Came here for winterlicious and it was a big disappointment. The portions were micro tiny and the quality on par with a food court. Come here for drinks but eat somewhere else beforehand.
- The place looks amazing!
- Berry Margarita!
- Don't bother with the food (overpriced and nothing special). Come for drinks and enjoy the great ambiance instead.