Italian, Pizza, American
$ $ $
3355 Lakeshore Ave (at Mandana Blvd)
Oakland, CA 94610
- Warm family atmosphere- always interesting art on the walls & in the booths. I like the Lamb dishes.
- Can I just say amazing food at an incredible price with no corkage fee!
- Great warm environment friendly people and amazing food. Great spot for a date night and they dress the place up on valentines day.
- Lovely family atmosphere- always charming art- try to get the Booths on the right for romantic service- always friendly help! The lamb dish is scrumptuous
- Reserve a booth. Get the Ceasar Salad. Best I've ever had. Bring a bottle of wine. Free corkage. I love the jalapeo fettucini. Boy likes the ribs. Peanut butter pizza by request is good.
- Love the fresh rosemary bread they serve!!
- Try the porcini mushroom ravioli with caramelized onions... To die for!
- I love the art selections which grace the walls of this homey family restaurant- whether we choose the intimate booths or the family tables- we always get scrumptious food and friendly service here!
- My favorite pear salad
- Chocolate mousse is fab!
- Chocolate mousse!
- Don't miss out on the Chicken tortilla soups, with thin tortilla strips and creamy avocado chunks.
- Always fresh and delicious. Great prices and friendly staff.
- Ask for a booth. Oh and request olive oil and garlic to go with the fabulous bread!
- love the ceaser salad, the muscles, the jalapeo fettucini, and believe it or not the peanut butter pizza. free corkage so bring your own wine!
- Kids menu affordable - one of few places that make soy cheese pizza. No black olives, though.