Speakeasy Bar & Grill
$ $ $
- Sit on the patio, order a few beers, and watch the people walking by on the street. Excellent location to kick back for a few hours on a Saturday afternoon.
- Perfect spot to watch a sporting event, or pre-game for an evening of debauchery. Ask for Josh. Always ask for Josh.
- Josh and Andy rock. Enjoy.good food and fun with friends. #speakeasy
- Make sure to get josh as the bartender!
- You will be surprised how good their dinner menu is.
- They have Strongbow on tap!
- Roasted chicken is great. And the Lobster bisque had tons of actual lobster in it - so good!!!
- New England clam chowda!
- Great ambience, nice service and the food was delish. Go for it!
- Great bar! Good service.
- They don't serve long island iced tea.
- All the food we ordered was delicious and innovated, the braised short rib was especially amazing! Will definitely be back whenever in the area!
- Friday night live band is awesome
- decently-priced bar food and drinks. lively crowd on the weekends.
- Excellent atmosphere and some of the best service you will receive in Newport!
- Get the mussels! Amazing, cooked perfect, huge portion.
- They usually have great food and oysters, but sadly last night I was disappointed. Escargots were not good, their take on Hawaiian Pok was very salty with soy sauce and oysters were full of shells.
- Great filet and lobster pie! Awesome appetizer pizza and calamari!
- My wife and I found the service to be sub-par unless the bar tenders knew you. I get that they were busy, but we've been to places with this volume that could handle the crowd.
- Excellent food, great prices, wonderful service!