$ $ $
712-716 Arnold Ave
Point Pleasant Beach, NJ 08742
- Whoever thinks the food is bland is crazy. This place rocks. Plus I got engaged here
- Portions are out of control...I like!!! Our mussels with medium red sauce were excellent, my house veal dish, superb and my husband's mafalde bolognese was perfect. The gravy was so delicious.
- Ask for Amanda to be your server. She was terrific. Excellent chicken parmesan. Their marinara sauce is so good that they should bottle/sell it The portions are huge so no need to order an appetizer.
- The service was great..the food was anything but bland :) everything was bursting with flavor the chicken soup was out of this world the stuffed bread was delicious and the seafood risotto was A+
- Loud like a midtown NYC restaurant but awesome food. Eggplant parmigiana = yum. Love the sauce.
- Dark, dingy atmosphere & bland food. Avoid.
- Good food, portions, and service.
- Excellent food, service and decor
- Did I forget to mention the friendly service? They were so nice and attentive.
- Great Italian food
- Very good and generous servings. Chicken Fran was delicious! BYOB
- Little bit if a wait, but well worth it. Excellent food and service. Pricing was reasonable.
- Great Italian food!
- Delicious food! Its definetly worth the 45 min drive. im a returning customer, and I know ill be back again. Seafood Fra Diavlo is delicious.
- Place is amazing. Best Italian restaurant in the area by far!
- Everything here is authentic and delicious. We went twice in one week.
- Enjoyed the atmosphere and the food was very good
- Chicken parm tastes so good
- Lobster ravioli is very delicious! Great sauce!