Southern / Soul, American
433 Changle Rd. (near Xiangyang Rd. North)
上海市, 上海市 200031
+86 21 5403 3218
- Nice place but terrible nachos , dot order them! Service is mamahuhu.
- Three words: Mac. And. Cheese. Not on the menu, but order it. Takes a while, but worth the wait.
- Good price, very good chili, the jambalaya had great flavor but the rice was bit soft. Hot dog was great too, and the beer COLD!
- I was hoping to find the mayor of Americatown there no luck. I had the breakfast while I waited. Great food good service wicked hot sauce collection.
- Too many dogs....
- wifi password: sbelle1234
- I Love this place people is nice waitress and owner is amazing I feel like at home ;)
- Moscow Mule with Ginger Beer is delicious
- Great music on Wednesdays!
- Dog friendly... Which is rare for the FFC.
- Great happy hour. Make sure you ask for your free popcorn!
- This place is awesome - great bbq food at decent prices. Happy hour drinks till 8 on weekdays. Half price burgers & dogs on Mondays
- Bottomeless coffee on the weekends!
- Bbq ribs are not bad at all.
- Fantastic staff and lovely outdoor deck
- Checked out out on a whim, was pleasantly surprised. Reuben is tasty, but the slaw isn't as tart as I'd like. Outdoor seating is good for people watching.
- Chili cheese dog is totally awesome. Authentic and tasty.
- The Mac 'n cheese, pulled pork sandwich, chili, it's all good! Come when The New Grasslands are playing. Great live band with Mongolian throat singing mixed with country twangs.
- Delicious Christmas turkey and ham dinner!! Just like home.
- Very southern like atmosphere . Prices are not too bad. I order a oatmeal raisin cookie that delightful. Happy hour everyday 2-8pm.