South Street Diner
- South Street Diner is open all night and they reserve tables from 1am until - 5am for parties of three or more (call 617-350-0028 to reserve).
- The food is amazing after a late night of dancing and there is nothing wrong with a midnight milkshake
- Get yourself a burger at 3 AM and enjoy the show....
- Get the homemade banana bread, grilled...it's a mouth full of awesome.
- Voted "Best Late-Night Restaurant" by @BostonPhoenix readers in 2012! Also serving wine and beer til 1 am. Thereafter: get a steak and a milkshake.
- We are open in snow storms, blizzards, rain storms 24/7
- The banana pancakes will set your world right.
- Love the feel and the atmosphere but the wait staff is less than pleasant and barely attentive.
- Don't remember much, but know I crushed a stack of banana cakes late nite
- Open 24 hours. Perfect destination for the conclusion of all-nighter's in college. Simply diner food in a simple pleasures atmosphere.
- Go to the South Street Diner and snag a spot at the counter. Order yourself a veggie burger and an order of onion rings. Put some coins in the jukebox and play Blue Travelers's "The Hook." Smile.
- Best burger don't forget the bacon
- this thurs
- Check out the documentary short 24 Hours At The South Street Diner, screening April 2012 at IFF Boston. Visit www.iffboston.org for tickets
- Quoth the Mayor: "I like the steak and eggs in the morning. That always gets me going. The coffee's okay. It's nice that they serve beer late at night. This place is the classic."
- Try the Diner Special
- Banana bread grilled is AMAZING...must try!
- Awesome breakfast sandwiches!
- I ordered the supreme omelet and the waitress only got one ingredient right. No water until the end, she asked us to pay right when she set down the wrong food so she could leave.No ketchup or syrup.
- Don't miss the Lobster Festival. You get a delicious lobster, chowder and dessert all for $10!!