South Beach Cafe
Pizza, Sandwiches, Italian
800 The Embarcadero (at Townsend)
San Francisco, CA 94107-2115
- Antonio pizza rocks.
- Pizza hear tastes like pizza from Italy
- Antonio pizza is the best!
- Great hospitalality! Good Italian style Pizza! Try the Quatro Formagi Pizza. Say Shobeir suggested
- Feels like a neighbourhood trattoria in Italy, with a cozy ambiance, warm welcome and authentic food, from fresh pasta to thin crust pizzas.
- Great place!
- Today's soup is really tasty. Try it#
- Wifi password is "primavera"
- Great pizza
- Mocha gelato and tiramisu and schiacciatina di pollo w tomato
- Good priced pizzas. The lasagna is cheesy but lacks sauce. The stay is quite agreeable.
- Much european such wat
- The pizza is great. Ferdinando also makes a nice Italian style foamy cappuccino.
- I like it because there is good wifi, coffee, wine and eggs with decent sitting room. If I want something simple while I work, this is good spot.
- They have a wonderful dog friendly, dog-friendly outdoor space to eat with your pup!
- My favorite place for an Italian sandwich
- The mozzarela sandwich is delicious.
- You should only use restroom if you eat here. This cafe is right next to ballpark so allowing everyone to use it is not possible. Respect the owners request.
- Very good food love this place
- Nice Italian cuisine. Antonio pizza or beef lasagna are the best