Soup Restaurant 三盅兩件
Chinese, Asian, Soup
#02-141, VivoCity (1 HarbourFront Walk)
- The olive rice is delicious!!
- Go with a buddy! They have a very good deal for 2 at just $45 for dinner that includes 2 soups, famous ginger chicken, known for yang zhou fried rice and potato veg-choice of spicy or not! Good deal!
- The Samsui Chicken is a MUST-TRY dish. Soak the the juicy tender boneless chicken in the special ginger source and wrap the chicken in the cabbage. And ENJOY!
- Try the white chicken with Ginger wrapped in lettuce leaves and yang chow fried rice. The best I've had!
- A small samsui ginger chicken is enough for two as long as you pair it with another dish, say the awesome yong chow fried rice. Try their herbal soup for good health.
- The samsui ginger chicken is fantastic and good value. Venison stirfry is tender and flavorful. Staff kept forgetting our order though.
- Always tell me they ran out of chilli padi. And they tend to have to figure out which table the dishes should go to. Other than that, food is good.
- Yummy soup, venison and sea cucumber!
- Ginger chicken was awesome
- Food is delicious. Samsui ginger chicken is the signature dish here. However if you ask for chilli paste for the chicken, $1.00 is charge for the chilli.
- Awesome here
- Must try the Samsui chicken with the ginger. It's awesome.
- Samsui ginger chicken is really good, especially d sauce. Claypot tofu is excellent
- Try the olive rice if you want something you don't get elsewhere. Very tasty!
- Nice~ so tender!
- Must try!! Ginger chicken very nice!! ..>.<..
- You can swap out dishes in the set menu if they are of equal value :-)
- The hometown tofu is a specialty!
- Samsui chicken: do not leave until you try!