- Farfalle with Broccoli Rabe, Gorgonzola and Pine Nuts is amazing. Order it with half the oil and get some red pepper flakes. Mad house on weekend: make a reservation. Bar scene verrrry NYC.
- Fungi pizza. Veal Milanese. Order the second you are seated or after you read this tip. Welcome to the winner's circle.
- I am sorry, but the food blows at this place... Great atmosphere, but red sauce is 10x worse than Ragu out of the can...
- Terrific Skirt Steak and Tasty Duck Breast!
- The lemon drop martini, the pizza and the grilled corn!
- The pizza, the chicken and the grilled corn are all great!
- At pizza bar with bill. Don't forget to take a mint on the way out
- The mints are awesome !!!!!!!
- Whole menu is a snooze and wine list is pathetic. Branzino was great but then again who can screw that up?
- So far, the focaccia is very fresh, gazpacho is delicious, fresh and spicy.
- Great early bird prix fixe
- The atmosphere here is pretty. Everything else is horrible. Focaccia is stale, calamari is cold, crab crostini is too crabby, and the clam pasta is really quite bad. I wanted to love it but no.
- Picante Pizza!