Unit 5P125, Terminal 2 (SkyPlaza), Hong Kong International Airport
Chek Lap Kok,
- Have had most items on the menu. All have been excellent. Prices are great...
- The kalbi was grey! Service was never very good here but the food used to be OK. I would never return
- If u were Korean, it is bad enough!
- Barbecue was so so. Beef Short Ribs Soup and Spicy Bean Curd Hot Pot have been our all time favorite.
- Mmm only one staff that speaks English here? Maybe I just came on a day where only one server speaks English haha
- We went at about 2 pm. The service was not too bad, perhaps we missed the lunchtime rush. This location is very convenient for visitors to the Asia World Exhibition. The food was good, perhaps 4/5.
- food comes out pretty fast!
- Easy to get the seats but poor services! Don't go with large luggages or/and trolleys as no space in the restaurant. Order "" at HK$260 for 2 persons as attached. Yummy!
- Good place to taste Korean food in HK. Staffs are not kind but food was good~
- Crew and airport staff used to get 40% off discount, now at 20% only.
- Not impressed by its food and service.