- Best crepes in town. Hands down
- Mixed fruit nutella crepe with green tea ice cream. my all time fav. choice
- The black sesame gelato is not to be missed!
- Get strawberry with ice cream, whipped cream, and nutella :D
- Get the strawberry/chocolate crepes. You won't be disappointed
- yummy dessert crepes
- Yummy Japanese Crepe!
- Japanese crepe has green tea ice cream, red beans, and macha sauce. Delicious! Make sure you add ice cream to any crepe you get. You need to balance out the dry crispy crepe with something creamy
- banana nutella crepe do it do it DO IT
- Lychee gelato!
- #17 Japanese crepe with red bean, matcha, and green tea ice cream is the best!
- Japantown sundae ftw!
- Cheese crepe is good and cheap. Great quick snack. CASH ONLY
- I don't want to associate with you if you don't get #18
- Get the Japanese special (green tea ice cream + red bean paste + whipped cream)
- Really average crepe and the skin was a little tough.. not worth the high price and wait
- Get Nutella Banana
- tem crepes salgados e doces. s aceita dinheiro como pagamento.
- I always get the "F" combo crepe - mixed fruit and ice cream.
- Very good. No photos allowed here.