Soon Soon Pan Mee And Fish Head
Chinese, American, Breakfast
18-1 Jalan PJU 8/5C
Petaling Jaya, Selangor 47820
+60 12-928 7632
- For fish head noodle fans, order F1 with 'susu' (RM8.90). Goes best with thick vermicelli noodles (add RM0.50). The broth is consistently tangy & just to my liking :)
- For real, one of the best fish head noodles. Not exaggerating. ;)
- The fish fillet meehoon soup has nvr change.i can eat eveyday the same food. :)
- love the boneless fillet ... using haruan fish ... bee hoon soup ...
- All I want is a good fish head noodle & voila! I found one ;)
- Seaweed noodle is nice
- i love their pan mee chilly.. Pan mee n fish head noodle.. Yummy yummy..
- Fish head noodle is the best !!! Check this out !!
- love the fuzhao fishball with bittergourd noodles!
- This place is full of crowd during lunch hour. Fish head noodle is not bad, and price is still considered cheap.
- Been goin there for almost 3-4 years.... But this time I realised the price has been increased and the fish/fish paste portion has been reduced........:(
- One of the best fish head noodles in town. Prices has gone up. RM10.90 for ma yau fish.
- They actually make a decent Kopi Ais here.
- The yam makes the fish head noodles soup base soooo yummy. Don't bother to try the pan mee, you can get better ones anywhere else
- Best fish head noodles in town. Aromatic broth. Yummy breakfast selection too.
- P2 Pan Mee
- Besides the main fare, they serve good breakfast sets too. Love the bacon. The white coffee is also fragrant.
- Must try coffee mix tea
- Great breakfast!
- Order the M3.. My favourite