Song River Coffee Shop (松花江茶室)
Coffee Shop, Chinese
65 Persiaran Gurney (at Birch Rd)
Georgetown, Pulau Pinang 10250
+60 12-492 7275
- Song river seafood not bad le...price consider reasonable in gurney drive...
- Try the "bak kut teh" ! Nice ! Two thumbs up!!!
- Chicken wings stall is awesome. Grilled fish is darn good but needs long wait
- Ikan bakar is my favourite and its really taste good...
- Must try the chicken wings...hooolala!
- Morning's is very good!! Must try
- Must try the Signature steam fish with meehoon/meehoon mee.
- Stim Fish Beehoon, Guinness Stout Chicken and Fried Vege.... Taste good.
- Mornings it's like a restaurant -- sit and order. Stalls do not open until later in the day (evening?)
- Wore bersih Tshirt there, the seafood stall don't want to sell us.
- Ying Yong Wat Tan is a must try.
- Their food so nice! The signature brinjal taufu, the spicy sour soup with meehoon, the stir fried lala. Gonna come again to try the signature steam fish with meehoon!
- All time fav : chicken wing and seafood.
- Must try grille fish stomach after 10,30pn
- Must try steamed fish (giant garoupa aka loong tan) with kway teow & mee hoon and fried egg with bitter gourd! Gelatinous fish skin, freshness and flat & wide kway teow *thumbs up*
- Roast chicken wings & small shellfish fried with bird's eye chillies and ginger
- Superb: chicken wings, ikan bakar, go for steamed stingray with curry paste, ,
- The Bak Kut Teh is different from others but taste is quite good.
- I love the food here ! :D the bee hoon and steam fish and the oyster noodle delicious !