$ $ $
Los Angeles, CA
- Surprisingly delicious! Try the 23, 47, 49, and 54!!
- LEAVE. IMMEDIATELY. The owner tried to fight my boyfriend even though his restaurant couldn't manage to deliver four small sandwiches in 30 minutes. Absolutely unreal. Walk. Away.
- Great place to get a quick bite in the way to a show at pantages
- Really awesome food! The bread is from Spain.
- They usually mess up something with my order every time I come here, but the sandwiches are so damn good. And the cashier/food service is super slow. Hope you're not in a hurry!
- Wow what a place!!! Great Spanish food!
- This place is awesome. Must hit it. All the little sandwiches are tasty.
- 805 on tap! Can't say anymore!!!
- The food was good and cheap!
- #20 and #19 are bomb!
- Nothing cooked on site. All pre-prepped and stale. Chicken looks processed and fake. Sent everything back, got a refund and walked out. Tender Greens two blocks down. Fresh, healthy, better.
- Sangria is fantastic and the food is awesome. Best of all are the prices! Right next to Red Line Hollywood/Vine Station
- Make sure they remember all the ingredients in your sandwich. I left before I realized they forgot the arugula, and the taste suffered because of that. Shredded chicken is delish, though!
- SUCH a good find on Hollywood Blvd! Very cool experience and worth the stop...we came here twice and tried new stuff both times! Try the pulled pork and chorizo...it's AMAZING!
- Peroni on draft... you shouldn't need another reason.
- Come on Tuesday, the menu is $2.00