8701 World Center Dr
Orlando, FL 32821
- The brioche french toast is to die for!
- If you are Marriott Platinum breakfast is free but you have to ask the front desk to register you for it.
- Beware the $4.50 shot of orange juice for breakfast! Stick with $22 breakfast buffet!
- Good food, really expensive but thats the theme at this hotel.
- Individual breakfast entrees may be a better bet than the buffet, pricewise.
- Expensive, but buffet is good.
- El cordero de la cena es delicioso!
- Great breakfast and dinner buffets!
- Amelia's the best waitress there awesome service
- segunda 11aaaaa
- segunda 11aaaa
- segunda 11a
- BLTA is awesome for lunch. Fresh squeezed oj for breakfast. Expensive though.
- They have a decent gluten free menu - just ask for it!!
- They have some vegan/dairy free options but you have to ask for them
- Kase Sahne too die for'
- Try the Eggs Benedict
- Try the Hot Chocolate - #chocolate
- Try the Blueberry - #sweet
- Price increase on the brunch. But it is really worth every cent.