272 Morris Ave
Springfield, NJ 07081
- Make sure you call Nicole ahead to get reserved seating...
- Definitely on the American side of Italian-American :( meatballs were definitely processed and packaged, and the entire experience was underwhelming and overpriced.
- Great food . Being your own bottle.
- Nice family establishment, can't go wrong with chicken parm
- Food and service were excellent
- Had the chicken savoy special tonight. It was a half a chicken on the bone cut up in parts in a sauce that was extremely good.
- Great food. Being your own bottle .
- Ask for a blow horn so you get can communicate with the guests at the end of the table
- Lobster crab ravioli in vodka sauce. To die for!!!! Service was amazing!!
- Best chicken marsala evr! U know wat scratch that evrything is always good
- Better spinach ravioli than I've had in Venice. Out of this world.
- great Italian food