Eastern European, Sports Bar, Karaoke
- Plze! Becherovka! I love it there! Best place in Denver!
- Sauerkraut soup is awesome!
- Must try the Krusovice Cerne beer on tap. Dark beer that drinks light & delicious. Had many of these when in Prague...takes me back...
- Food: 1/2 off appetizers Drink: $2 wine, well, draftMon-Fri 3pm-6pm
- Karaoke Tuesdays and Thursdays, they always play the hockey games and they have AMAZING Czech food!!
- Get your hockey, get your Pilsner Urquell here! #stlouisbluessuck
- Great Gulash!
- $4 Chechvar Mondays
- Fahrenheit 151 Wings
- Chicken noodle soup (when they have it).
- $2.50 Rolling Rocks on a Saturday. Dont mind if I do.
- Czech beers, Czech food, NHL Pass
- NHL Pass...Go Stars! and Czechvar
- Zelnaka (cabbage soup), and crisp Urquell!
- Cool Czech sports bar.
- Came by to grab drinks before brunch. They have drink specials on certain days. Sunday they had $3 mimosas and $4 Jameson. Also try their Bloody Mary's!
- Best hockey bar in Denver!!!
- Get there by 9 on karaoke night. It tends to fill up fast as the night goes on and by 11 you'll be hard-pressed to find a table.
- Ask for a mustache ride.
- Becherovka, try it.