Desserts, Ice Cream
5020 Spring Mountain Rd (at S Decatur Blvd)
Las Vegas, NV 89146
- Love that they use natural ingredients here
- black sesame shaved ice with red bean or mochi topped with condensed milk is a good combination! =)
- Large portions. Oh so good.
- Everything is made with natural ingredients here. Must try the coconut with mochi and condensed milk!
- Good shave ice, but there is only one staff dealing with many guests. Service is slow.
- Get there crunchy cookie butter or the mango shaved ice, they are heaven!
- They make ribbon style ice here - my preferred choice
- Delicious and unique dessert spot. Try the green tea with mochi and condensed milk.
- So interesting and delicious!
- The best place to get snow! Don't forget to grab a stamp card!
- Mango rules!
- Mochi makes everything better!
- shit is taiwanese style (i actually don't know wtf that means, but i just heard someone talking about it.)
- Excellent! Had the extraordinary strawberry it was so good just like ice-cream!!
- Black sesame is the best thing on earth.
- Black sesame flavor is best of the best!!!
- Yum! Coconut delight is delicious. Just don't put so many coconut flakes ;)
- I got the sesame shaved ice.. I like it better than kuma :)