$ $ $
721 N Lamar Blvd
Oxford, MS 38655
- Snackbar is open Saturday mornings, with fresh Bloody Marys and Mimosas. They have live acoustic music on Wednesday nights, too making Snackbar the perfect getaway from the Square.
- Just came out with our Fall Drink and Food Menus...Indian Spiced Spare Ribs, Swt Potato Autumn Collins, Pumpkin Rum Apple Cider...
- Snackbar has fresh oysters and crab claws every day, and youll fall in love with their unique cuisine. This gastropub has daily food & drink specials that outdo each other from one day to the next.
- Every dish served perfectly!
- Drink a French 75
- Try the duck confit. And always choose blue points or malpeques when given the option
- Unique place, nothing like it and it is fantastic!
- The oysters were great!
- Steak, and the Shrimp Mac-n-cheese.
- Creative cocktail menu. Get the Plateau de Fruits de Mer if it's available.
- Top shelf whiskies and an extensive glass wine program round out an inviting and cozy bar setting likened to an English Hunt Club.
- Great space it feels like a hidden gem.
- Cocktails are the best in Oxford. The monte cristo and truffle fries were crispy and well done. Ciopinno was overcooked. The hostess cake dessert was dry and the ice cream was too icy.
- The French onion soup and the stake frites are amazing!!!
- French onion soup is amazing. The lobster mac and cheese lacks the lobster....
- Check out Snackbar as seen on Best Thing I Ever Ate
- Brian and Jase have been slinging taste-bud exploding cocktails for as long as I can remember. Sit down at the bar and let them taken the wheel.
- The pork belly spread with the house bread is very very good!! Go with several people so you can try different cocktails and share your food!! The blue tip oysters & French onion soup are fantastic.
- The Mamie. All Peach Goodness.
- Try the Pros