Smokey D's BBQ
- Potato Casserole is 2nd to none here!
- Smoked turkey and mac& cheese- w/ sassy sauce in both!
- Burnt Ends and Mac and Cheese
- Their brisket is to die for
- Friendly staff & some good BBQ.
- Great local Iowa BBQ - I recommend the special for lunch
- Theres a reason Smokey Ds is winning so many awards: the barbecue is really good.
- Now open until 7pm!
- Put BBQ sauce on everything. Even cottage cheese, it's amazing!
- Order ANYTHING - ye shall be satisfied! (And douse it with X-Fiery for that "tingle", yes!)
- Biggest tenderloins I've ever seen
- Mac and cheese is awesome.
- The food is delicious. Wow! Make sure you try it at least once.
- Get the Grilled Portabella Wrap...its amazing, & I'm not even vegetarian!
- A favorite of BarBQuaus Mike Wozniak, Smokey Ds is the collaborative effort of two topranking Iowan competitive barbecue teams, Darren and Sherry Warth and Shad and Angie Kirton. All three outpos
- Get the mac and cheese it's so good!!!
- Best potato salad I've ever had. Sorry Grandma.
- Awesome BBQ!! Try the potato casserole. I could eat a gallon of it!! Great smoked meats.
- I don't normally like potato salad, but theirs is the best. And the smoked turkey club is a must try!
- The smokey d's special is the way to go!