Smoker's BBQ Pit
- Best BBQ in WOC!
- The BBQ is too die for
- crab soup thats to die for
- Everything is good here!
- Great food, a hidden gem. Love the breakfast sandwiches.
- Great BBQ and that is from a Carolina boy. I like all the sides but I found the green beans had way too much garlic every time (and I like garlic) so be aware. Great place though!
- Amazing food!
- Perfect sandwiches, particularly the catfish and the pulled pork. The fried pickles, banana pudding sides are mediocre.
- Highest rated BBQ place on Foursquare in the OC area. I had the rib platter. It was really good!! My only gripe is having to pay for a refill of soda.?
- Two words..."So Good!"
- Its missing that gross sticky film that BBQ joints have (which is a good thing). Even the bathrooms are clean. Potato salad is perfect, Carolina sandwich is on point. Worth it.
- Great Food and good prices.
- Excited to come back after eating here last year but something has changed.Ribs still had membrane on and were dried out.What happened? Still small portions of sides. We will try elsewhere next year.
- Rib portion is a joke and they are dried out. Don't bother with a large drink, it's just a cup of ice and they want another dollar for a refill.
- Best bar b que in O C
- Love the meat loaf & mashed potatoes! D.T.
- Best BBQ I have probably ever had. Have planned vacation to Ocean City because I love this place so much.
- Great lunch specials... A real meal deal! I like pig butts and I ain't gonna lie.
- Just had the smoked pork loin platter with Carolina BBQ ..outstanding!
- Call ahead and feast on fall-off-the-bone ribs smothered in tangy BBQ sauce, succulent fried chicken, and sides like Mac n cheese and baked beans!