Smoked & Cracked
$ $ $
516 Mount Pleasant Rd
- They re using old jars as a glass for juices, water and even beers! Interesting..
- they are open on New Year's Eve .. 8 course meal for $129 per person!
- Manhattan Chowder.
- One of the tastiest lunch spots in the area. Get the Manhattan Lobster Chowder and Hot Lobster Roll.
- Had one of the best lobster rolls of my life here. It's pricy but worth the treat for the best lobster rolls in TO.
- Cold lobster roll was very fresh and tasty. Everything was really well done.
- See blogTO;s write up for more food porn - http://www.blogto.com/restaurants/smoked-cracked-toronto
- Don't go nothing was good overpriced
- Very cozy atmosphere and friendly staff. The food was very fresh and tasty, although I found there was a lack of salt... But that could just be me. Loved the fresh herb dressed coleslaw!
- Second time around was a bit disappointing. Not as tasty and portions got smaller
- Amazing scallops, crab cakes and lobster roll!