Smoke and Spice Southern Barbeque
7470 Tecumseh Road East (Lauzon Parkway)
- The sweet potato cheesecake is one of the best desserts I've ever had and the food is delicious!!
- Mac n Cheese is to die for.
- Go for a $7 lunch and splurge on a slice of sweet potato cheesecake!
- Go for the pulled pork! It's the best!
- Check out Smoke and Spice Southern BBQ as seen on You Gotta Eat Here
- Try something from "You Gotta Eat Here!": Smoked Bologna Sandwich, Smoked Chicken Wings, or Pulled Pork Sundae
- Food was good, but I prefer Blazin BBQ in Chatham. Different style of BBQ.
- A great BBQ place, always busy, which generally means a bit of a wait. But well worth it!!!
- There is nothing on this menu that is not delectable! Friendly hosts and staff too!
- Best pulled pork poutine I've ever eaten! AMAZING!
- The pulled pork poutine, the pulled pork platter and the deep fried pickles were all amazing!
- Mac and cheese